Using these ready-made resources can instantly make your family life more organized. And more productive.
So, say goodbye to feeling frustrated and overwhelmed.
Does this sound like you?:
1) You are sick of asking your child to do something over and over.
2) You don't understand why your kids are allergic to cleaning up after themselves.
3) Trying to remember 50,000 things every day is making you scatterbrained.
It's not like you don't try. You ask and ask and ask. But eventually, it's too much work to keep the kids motivated or have them help.
I'm here to tell you, it's not your fault.
You see, the normal way is for mom to be in charge and delegate all the tasks (until she goes insane or just does everything herself).
But what you need is a system that puts the responsibility on the kids instead. That motivates and empowers them to get it done on their own.
Imagine if you:
Starting this second, you can increase the teamwork and personal responsibility in your home. You can teach kids lifelong skills easily. Imagine how that feels!
Let me do the templates do the work for you, so you don't have to!
Here's exactly what you'll find in the pack:
- 4 Different Kids Routine Charts (+ blank templates)
- 16 Routine Cards
- 2 Chore Charts for kids
- Bathroom & Bedroom Cleaning Checklists (+ blank templates)
- Chore Ideas List for Kids (By Age)
- The Big Cheat Sheet of Reward Ideas for Kids
- 32 Reward Coupons (+ blank template)
- Reward Chart for Kids (in 3 colors)
- Reward Bucks System: $1, $5, $10 pages + charts for chores and for rewards
- Bonus Pink Templates
And don't miss your BIG BONUS! - Reading Pack - FOR FREE!!!
Reading Bonus: 100 Book Reading Challenge (in 3 colors), bookshelf reading log, reading log chart (in 3 colors), 12 bookmarks to color
***30 Day Money Back Guarantee!!!!
*****Over 350 happy customers!
Instant Digital Download (nothing will be shipped)
*Plus, you can fill in the blank templates by computer using the free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.*